Friday, August 9, 2019

Has My White Supremacy Membership Been Terminated?

By Barry Ferguson
8/9/19

I am an aging white guy. So, automatically that makes me a racist, white supremacist, white nationalist, Nazi, misogynist, xenophobic, homophobic, oppressor of all people who don’t look like me. Whatever. Like the gay community, we white people should have our own identity set of letters. Instead of LGBT we should be referred to as ‘RWsWnNMXHO’. I think there is a letter in there to describe us white people as the media would refer to us.

Since the left and the MSM paint us all with the same brush of disdain, one can imagine how I feel since I have apparently been terminated from the white supremacist crowd. Where do I fit in now? Let me explain so readers can understand my, uh…, triggered  feelings.

Following the horrible murderous events that took place in El Paso and Dayton this early August of 2019, President Trump ordered US flags to be flown at half mast out of respect for those lives lost at the hands of deranged murderers. The President  ordered the flags to fly half mast through August 8, 2019. Well, you know what that means?

If you are like me, not a clue!

Luckily we have an MSM network that is the white supremacy network as they constantly harp on the subject (so I read). MSNBC in particular had a discussion, featuring some guy named Malcolm Nance and host Chris Matthews, in which they outlined the significance of August 8, 2019. I saw the video on whatfinger.com. Mr. Nance reminded us all that August 8 is the eighth month of the year and combined with the eighth day of the year gives us ’88’. And you know what that means?

If you are like me, not a clue!

That number is significant because the eighth number of the alphabet is the letter ‘H’. And you know what that means?

If you are like me, not a clue!

Two ‘Hs’ together gives us the white supremacy code for ‘Heil Hitler’. Apparently, according to the MSNBC people, this is a ‘dog whistle’ that white supremacist in chief, President Trump, sent out to his white supremacist followers.

Well, until MSNBC was kind enough to point all this out, I was oblivious. Me, a Scots-Irish white guy! I didn’t hear a dog whistle. I thought President Trump was just being respectful to those who were murdered. Fortunately, MSNBC is all about white supremacy and racism and all that stuff so now I know.

However, should I feel bad? Have I been expelled from alleged white supremacy?

No one called me to alert me on the ‘HH’ thing. I’m a white guy and not a single solitary white guy alerted me to the fact that August 8 was ‘Heil Hitler’ day. Not one word. Nobody. Of all the conversations I’ve had with white folk, the HH thing never came up. Ever!! Not Once!! Thank goodness for MSNBC and Chris Matthews to remind us of bigotry, hatred, and racism.

But I wonder - have I been expelled? I didn’t hear the ‘dog whistle’. I didn’t realize what day it was, August 8, in MSNBC nazi-land.

What sort of pathetic people listen to this drivel every day? Sadly, this sort of idiocy has been around a while. Sadly, thanks to outlets like MSNBC, it will never go away.

Allow me to indulge in a little story so the idiocy of people like Chris Matthews and Malcolm Nance is apparent to all.

Where I live here in the south, NASCAR racing is the big sport. They still sing the National Anthem before every race. No one takes a knee. They still have a member of clergy deliver a prayer before the race starts. If the President invites a champion driver to the White House, the driver humbly and graciously accepts the invitation and takes his crew with him. I guess there is a certain soulness of being born a Southerner. There is a certain amount of respect we have for our country and our countrymen. Black, white, male, female, whatever country you are from - it doesn’t matter down here. Just learn a little bit of a speaking drawl and you are in.

Anyway, there has probably never been a more revered NASCAR driver than Dale Earnhardt. Tragically, he was killed a few years back at the 2001 Daytona 500.

Years before, Dale Earnhardt set up shop just outside Mooresville, NC on a winding two-lane road leading out of town headed towards his hometown of Kannapolis just a few miles to the east. I have driven by his shop a million times. Nothing audacious. Plain looking office-like building with a large garage area. No signs. Not a single sign on the road. Not a single sign on the building. Not on the door or the windows. If you are from around here, you just know. That’s southern confidence. That’s southern pride. That’s humility. That’s greatness.

Often times one can drive by the Earnhardt compound and see cars stopped along side that two-lane road in front of the building. Some are taking photographs. Others are weeping. ‘Worship’ is a strong word but we southerners know what’s real and what’s fake. Dale Earnhardt was real and we respect that. The state even changed the name of the highway where the Earnhardt shop is located to ‘Highway 3’ - his car number.

His son, Dale Jr., who was in his second NASCAR season won second place (if I remember) in that race. Dale Jr. took over where his father left off as he immediately became the fan favorite. He drove for the family team for a few years before a falling out with his step-mother forced him to form his own team. The number of his new car was 88. The number was assigned by NASCAR. 

If you have read this far, I thank you for your indulgence. I tell this story because Dale Earnhardt Jr. was accused of driving a ‘white supremacist’ car because the number of the car was 88. This is insane, delusional thinking. People that think this way should seek therapy immediately.

Now with that perspective, how utterly obscenely ridiculous does Mr. Nance sound? How pathetically stupid does Chris Matthews sound? How vulgar and bigoted does this whole ‘white supremacy’ line sound? And for the record, I believe FBI statistics would show that there are an estimated several hundred actual Nazi affiliates in the US and maybe several thousand Klan members. That’s it. 

From where does this mentality emanate?

In a 2012 speech, President Barack Obama said the following: “If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.

This is one of the most arrogant, most condescending, most spiteful, most contemptible, most disrespectful speeches ever lectured to Americans. For the record, Mr. Obama, what made Dale Earnhardt a living legend was he was the real thing. He learned how to work on cars at his Dad’s garage. No one ever helped him build crap! When he got old enough, he dropped out of school to race cars. He lived race cars 24/7. He could build one as well as drive it. Dale Earnhardt willed his way into racing, found success, became a car owner and built his own team.

And yes, Mr. Obama, Dale Earnhardt did build a business empire himself. No one else ‘made that happen’.

And no, Mr. Obama, when Dale Earnhardt’s car slammed into a wall at close to 200 miles per hour, none of those ‘people that made it happen’ were in the car with him.

It is just asinine how politicians and media types lecture us about subjects of which they know nothing.

I guess some of us just don’t have what it takes to be a supremacist. But those guys on MSNBC…, they seem to be experts!

No comments:

Post a Comment